For business owners, finding a reliable plumbing or HVAC company can be a challenge. Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning has been in business since 1984, and we’ve helped a range of commercial properties make the most of their plumbing and air conditioning systems. Whether you’re the property manager, or a business owner, our reliable staff have provide the services you need to prevent any downtime.
The Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning Difference
As business owners, we understand how serious an issue can be, especially if it’s affecting your ability to open your business to customers. When you work with our staff you can expect:
- Fast Response Times: If you can’t open your business, you’re running at a loss, and that is any owners worst nightmare. That is why we always offer fast response times for all our services, and we work effectively to restore your business to normal operation.
- Quality Services: If you’ve worked with other companies in the past, and had to chase them down for services, you’ll never experience that with us. We offer quality services that actually get to the source of your issues. When we fix something, we get it done right the first time, so you never have to worry about constant calls and follow ups.
- Affordable Rates: Running a business is stressful, the last thing we want to do is add to your costs. We always work within your budget to provide the quality services you need. In addition, we offer maintenance plans, which can help to mitigate the risk of any large emergency issues.
At Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning, we work with you to keep your commercial property open. Whether you need plumbing services, air conditioner repairs, or furnace installations, we have a solution for you.
We also let our work speak for itself, and you can get a good idea from our past customers on our reviews page. When you’re ready, call us and schedule an appointment with our technicians to find out how we can help with your commercial needs.
5 Signs You Need Service
Commercial plumbing and HVAC services can range from emergencies to minor repairs. Some signs to look out for that you need care include:
- Clogged drains or plumbing leaks
- High energy costs
- Poor airflow
- System-wide outages
- Water heater issues
We’ve found that more often than not, the issues above are generally the ones that indicate there's a problem in your commercial property. When you call us for service we’ll arrive quickly, and get to work, limiting any downtime.
Our Commercial Services Include:
At Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning we can help you with a full range of plumbing, heating, and cooling services. Our solutions include:
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- AC Installations
- Commercial Furnace Repairs
- Industrial Heating Services
- Commercial Plumbing
- Industrial HVAC Services
We can also perform regular maintenance services, which can be a great way to keep your property in top shape. Maintenance can also help to limit the need for emergency services, which may cause significant damage to your business.
With over 30 years of experience in industrial HVAC and plumbing services, we trust in our ability to help you keep your doors open.