Our expert technicians are background-checked, licensed, and available to solve any plumbing issue you may have. Our technicians will perform an inspection and give you knowledgeable opinions about how we can best serve you. Here are just a few of the services we offer:
- Hot Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Whole Home Repiping
- Winterization Services
- Sewer Line Inspection and Cleaning
- Gas Line Services
Are you worried about being able to afford plumbing repairs in your home? Visit our coupons page to see what discounts we have on common services.
Is it Time to Replace Your Water Heater?
If a plumbing company has told you it’s time to replace your water heater, call us for a second opinion. We understand that sometimes, only water heater repair is needed. Our technicians will provide you with a full inspection before deciding what’s best for you. Here are some things to consider before calling us.
- Your water heater’s age - Gas systems last 10 years while tankless systems last more than 20.
- Frequency of repairs - If you find yourself constantly repairing your water heater, it may be more cost efficient to replace it.
- Tankless or storage system - If you’re considering a replacement, it is also important to consider which system works best for you. While conventional systems may be more effective up front, tankless systems may be more cost efficient in the long run. However, depending on your home and family’s needs, tankless systems may not be right for you.
If you still aren’t sure whether you need hot water tank repair service, give us a call and we can discuss your options with you.
Signs Your Sewer Line Is in Need of Repairs
Your sewer lines are responsible for carrying waste away from your home. As you can imagine, any kind of leak or break in your sewer lines can cause serious issues and lead to extensive damage. Not only are sewer line issues inconvenient, but they are also unsanitary and can pose a threat to the health and safety of your family.
Give Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning a call today and ask about our sewer line repair in Fitchburg, WI if you notice any of the following signs of trouble:
- You notice your drains are emptying slowly or not at all.
- Multiple drains in your home are clogged at once.
- There is a strong smell of sewage in your home or around your property.
- You hear a bubbling sound when you flush the toilet or use your sink.
- There is standing water in your yard around the sewer line.
- Water is backing up out of your toilet, sink or bathtub.
Plumbing Emergency? We’re here for You!
When plumbing emergencies rear their ugly head, call Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning. If you woke up to a freezing shower or your toilet overflows in the middle of the night, speak with us right away. Our representatives are standing by 24/7 and we pride ourselves on sending out our technicians to fix your problem as soon as possible. Don’t wait, call us now and get back to your daily routine.
Still don’t believe us? See what your neighbors have to say about our services by visiting our reviews page. We’re sure you’re going to love our services!