It’s getting cold out there! If you haven’t started using your heater yet, you probably will soon! There’s not much worse than flipping that switch for the first time in a season, only to find that something is very wrong! If this happens to you, though, don’t worry! We have technicians available 24/7 to help furnace repair in Madison WI
Signs Your Furnace Needs Help
Furnaces often struggle for a while before they give out completely. If you notice any of the following signs, yours is likely having some problems. Give us a call, and we’ll come out and perform your furnace repair before there’s a major problem.
- Your heater is loud. Whether you hear thumps, bangs, or scraping sounds from your heating system, an unusual noise means something is wrong. Your heater should work almost silently, so if you can hear anything more than air blowing through the system, give us a call.
- Your thermostat is inaccurate. If you are having to turn your thermostat higher and higher to stay warm, it means there’s a problem in the system. You shouldn’t have to constantly change the temperature in your home just to get the furnace to produce enough hot air. Let us figure out what’s going on.
- There’s no hot air. Your furnace should (obviously!) blow hot air. If the air is lukewarm or even cold, something has gone wrong. This may happen over time, so the furnace may slowly blow cooler and cooler until it just isn’t working well anymore. When you notice this happening, give us a ring.
- The airflow is weak. Your heater should blog strongly enough to get the warm air into your home. If you can barely feel air coming out of the vents, or if the heater runs and runs but your house never gets warm, there’s a problem that needs assessment.
- Water is pooling around your furnace. If you have water on the floor of your utility closet after your furnace runs, something isn’t working the way it should. There’s probably a line clogged somewhere, and that clog needs to be removed before your heater stops working entirely. Give us a call and we’ll get everything working well again.
Repairing Your Furnace
When you decide it’s time for a furnace repair in Madison WI, call Cardinal. We’ll send an HVAC tech out when it works for you. Our techs are always on time, so you don’t have to worry about your schedule. They work efficiently, too, so you should know what the problem is and what it will take to fix it in no time.
When you agree with the heating repair, our techs will fix it as soon as they can. If they have to order parts, you’ll be given a time frame for the parts’ arrival and will be notified when they arrive. In the end, our techs won’t leave until you’re completely happy with the repair and certain you’ll be comfortable again in your home.