Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning is growing, and in need of Warehouse/Parts Runners to satisfy our customers needs. At Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning we empower our employees to develop their skills, and advance in their career. It’s our philosophy, along with our uncompromising commitment to customer satisfaction that has made Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning a success, and a great place to work.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Pull orders for upcoming installs, put incoming parts & equipment into inventory, deliver parts & equipment to technicians, and installers.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Must be able to lift at least 50-75 lbs
- Because you will be driving our trucks, we need you to have and maintain a clean driving record.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Able to follow directions
- Self motivated
- Positive attitude
- Highly organized
- Good communications skills
- Good writing skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Advancement opportunities
- Medical Insurance –Health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability
- 401k Plan with a company match
- Paid holidays, vacation time, and sick days
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – then this may be the place for you. The successful applicants will work in a place where they will be appreciated, and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning by visiting our website at www.cardinalhvac.com.
Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.