Save on your next air conditioner recharge with our coupons and specials.
Your AC Refrigerant Experts
Since 1984, Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving homeowners in and around the Sun Prairie area. Throughout those years we have prided ourselves in our ability to help people in stressful situations, like dealing with a damaged air conditioner. When you work with us for your AC refrigerant needs you can expect:
- Fast Services: As air conditioning contractors, we know how quickly a damaged AC can affect your home and family. That is why we always offer customer fast and reliable solutions that can help get their system back up and running in no time.
- Personalized Service: As homeowners, we know that unforeseen expenses are a nightmare. This is why we always work within your budget, and your needs, to find a solution that won’t break the bank.
- Trustworthy Technicians: Letting someone into your home can be worrisome. You can rest easy knowing that all our technicians are drug tested, background checked, and constantly undergoing training to provide the best services around.
- We Stand By Our Work: You always want to make sure you work with a reliable AC contractor that won’t disappear the moment the services are completed. At Cardinal we’ve staying in business by backing our work with our customer satisfaction guarantee.
If you want a reliable air conditioning company to work on your home, then look no further than Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning. We’ve been awarded the best heating and cooling company in Sun Prairie for five consecutive years, and we would like to continue that trend with your home.
How Does AC Refrigerant Work?
AC refrigerant, or freon, is a liquid gas that is compressed inside of the evaporator coils, and used to cool the air entering your home. As your air conditioner pulls in warm air from outdoors, the coils cool the air, and keep your home comfortable and cool.
If there is ever a leak or repair issues, your home will exhibit a few different symptoms including:
- Water leaks under the air conditioner
- Fluctuating temperatures in the home
- No cold air
- High energy bills
At the first sign of any of these issues, call a technician for service. While your evaporator coils may need repairs, in most cases there is a refrigerant leak that needs sealing. Once that’s done, the AC system can be recharged, and you’ll be well on your way to a cool home.
Call Us Today!
If you think you may be dealing with an AC refrigerant issue, don’t hesitate to contact Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning. We will perform an in-home inspection to determine the best course of action to restore comfort to your home.
Visit our reviews page to see what our satisfied customers have to say, and get ready to enjoy cool air in your Sun Prairie home today!