In need of whole-house surge protector services? Call us today to schedule your appointment.
- When should I have an electrical safety check?
An electrical inspection or safety check is always good to have done especially before you are looking at purchasing a new home or if you have recently purchased a home. If you have lived in your home for a while it is always a good idea to have a yearly electrical inspection done to help prevent and head off any foreseen and unforeseen electrical problems. During an inspection, the electrician is going to take a look at your entire electrical system. Thoroughly checking wires, components, circuit breakers, panels, conduits, electrical boxes, and even appliance connections. You, the buyer, get a complete picture of the home's safety and functionality.
In Need of Electrical Repairs?
Electrical repairs can cause you to lose access to major household appliances which can lead to spoiled food and the failure of life-saving medical equipment. Luckily, Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning is available for your residential electrical needs. Here are just a few of the services we provide:
- Wire Repair & Replacement
- Breaker Panel Repair & Replacement
- Switch/Outlet Repair & Replacement
- Indoor & Outdoor Lighting Services
- Whole House Surge Protector
- Dimmer Lighting
- Generator Services
- And more!
We are your one-stop shop for electrical repair & electrical installation. Our experts are experienced and have dealt with a variety of issues so no job is too big or small for us. If you’re in need of electrical services, don’t hesitate - give us a call now!
Working on the outside of your home and need to install motion-sensor outdoor lighting? Call us to learn more!
- What kinds of jobs should I call an electrician for?
Call a certified electrician for any electrical project around your home! If you don’t, you’re risking injury, damage to your home, and many other expensive problems. Our experienced team of licensed electricians are here to handle all of your needs. There are many ways DIY electrical work can end up costing you more than hiring a professional electrician in the long run. First, you could cause expensive damage to your wiring, electrical panel, or fixtures. You could also cause a fire that might destroy some or all of your home. Finally, noncompliance with building codes could lead to expensive fines, lower home value, and difficulty selling in the future.
Troubleshooting Common Electrical Problems in Your Home
Household electrical malfunctions can cause dangerous situations to occur in your home. Flickering lights, malfunctioning appliances, and bad wiring can all be signs of electrical problems in your home. Although it is always safer to call a professional to deal with your electrical repairs and replacements, here are some electrical troubleshooting tips for common household electrical problems.
- Frequent Electrical Surges - Try removing cheaply made devices or devices that use a lot of power from your power outlets.
- Frequent Circuit Breaker Trips - Pay attention to the appliances in use when your breaker trips. For hairdryers, try using the low setting and try not to use two high-power consuming appliances in one outlet.
- High Electric Bill - Identify electric devices that cause power surges, unplug appliances and charges when not in use and repair damaged wiring or circuits.