Scrolling through hundreds of web results trying to find the right electrical repair service company for you? Your search stops here with Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning. We are your full-service electricians and offer a variety of electrical services from outlet repair to wiring replacement and installations. Our technicians are licensed, background-checked and standing by to help you solve your plumbing problems.
In need of whole-house surge protector services? Call us today to schedule your appointment.
In Need of Electrical Repairs?
Electrical repairs can cause you to lose access to major household appliances which can lead to spoiled food and the failure of life-saving medical equipment. Luckily, Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning is available for your residential electrical needs. Here are just a few of the services we provide:
- Wire Repair & Replacement
- Breaker Panel Repair & Replacement
- Switch/Outlet Repair & Replacement
- Indoor & Outdoor Lighting Services
- Whole House Surge Protector
- Dimmer Lighting
- Generator Services
- And more!
We are your one-stop shop for electrical repair & electrical installation. Our experts are experienced and have dealt with a variety of issues so no job is too big or small for us. If you’re in need of electrical services, don’t hesitate - give us a call now!
Working on the outside of your home and need to install motion-sensor landscape lighting? Call us to learn more!
Troubleshooting Common Electrical Problems in Your Home
Household electrical malfunctions can cause dangerous situations to occur in your home. Flickering lights, malfunctioning appliances, and bad wiring can all be signs of electrical problems in your home. Although it is always safer to call a professional to deal with your electrical repairs and replacements, here are some electrical troubleshooting tips for common household electrical problems.
- Frequent Electrical Surges - Try removing cheaply made devices or devices that use a lot of power from your power outlets.
- Frequent Circuit Breaker Trips - Pay attention to the appliances in use when your breaker trips. For hairdryers, try using the low setting and try not to use two high-power consuming appliances in one outlet.
- High Electric Bill - Identify electric devices that cause power surges, unplug appliances and charges when not in use and repair damaged wiring or circuits.