The air ducts in your home are responsible for circulating air around your entire property. If they are damaged, dirty, or old, you can quickly find yourself without air, or worse, poor air quality that can affect your health. At Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning we provide customers in and around the Sun Prairie area with quality air duct services. We can help with cleanings, repairs, or even new installations if you happen to be building an addition to your home. With our technicians on your side, you’ll enjoy powerful airflow throughout your home.
Save on air duct cleanings with our coupons and specials.
Signs Your Air Ducts Need Cleaning
The air ducts run above your ceiling, and often within the attic. Because of this, many homeowners may fail to service them on a regular basis. With that being said, there are some signs that can help you determine when you need cleaning. These include:
- High Energy Bills: If your air ducts are sending dust and dirt into your air conditioner, or they’re blocked in any way, you will easily notice a spike in your utilities. This can be attributed to the fact that the harder your ac needs to work to distribute air, the more energy it uses.
- Poor Indoor Air Quality: Dust, pet dander, and other impurities can all find their way into your air ducts. Over time, these same impurities are pumped into your home. If you see that allergies flare, and respiratory issues are on the rise, chances are your air ducts are to blame.
- Strange Noises: Your air conditioner makes some amount of noise, but anything out of the norm, including scratching or rattling, may be a sign that your ductwork is damaged or clogged. At the first sign of a noise, be sure to contact our professionals.
Air duct cleanings are a non-invasive process that help to clean up the air in your home. It’s basically a high powered vacuum that is placed in your ductwork. As the vacuum operates, it sucks out any excess dust or blockages causing issues.
How Can Damaged Ductwork Affect Your Home?
If your air ducts are damaged in any way, they can limit the amount of air that passes into your home. This translates into warm spots, high energy bills, and air leaks that make certain areas in your home freezing. The easiest way to remedy this is through air duct repair services. Our technicians will arrive at your home, perform an inspection, find the source of the problem, and perform the needed sealing to avoid the issue in the future.
However, if the damage is too great, then air duct replacement services may be needed. Installing air ducts in your home can have plenty of benefits including:
- Improved airflow in your home
- Better indoor air quality
- New ductwork in home additions
- Decrease in energy costs
- Quieter air operation
If you would like to enjoy all these benefits, and have a stress-free service, entrust Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning as your air duct cleaning company. We have full service solutions for all your home needs.
Visit our reviews page to see what some of our customers have to say about our work, or give us a call today!