If you want your home to stay safe and comfortable season after season, you need to keep your HVAC system in top condition. That's where we come in!
At Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer fast and professional solutions in Beaver Dam, WI, and the surrounding area. Whether you need a furnace maintenance service or central AC installation, our techs guarantee satisfaction and a job well done.
Read our reviews and see how we handle every job with care, whether it's a heater tune-up or central air conditioner service.
Quality Cooling and Heating Installation Services in Dane County
New HVAC systems are expensive, so you want to partner with a reliable heating and air conditioning contractor who can install them properly and efficiently. Our experienced techs undergo continuous training and use only the latest technologies to provide a seamless service.
Unlike your average heating and AC service company, we don't cut corners or take shortcuts. Instead, we diligently follow the manufacturer's instructions to ensure your new HVAC system works properly for years to come.
Is it Time to Get a Cooling or Heating Replacement?
How old is your HVAC unit? If it's over a decade old, prone to costly issues, and expensive to run, contact us for an assessment.
Our heating and cooling team can inspect your system and provide an honest evaluation. If it's time for a heater or AC replacement, our Beaver Dam heating & cooling team can help you find the perfect HVAC unit to match your home's needs and budget.
Learn more about us and how we became the leading furnace service company and air conditioning installation company in Dane County!
The Many Benefits of Heater and AC Maintenance Services
Some homeowners forego their scheduled heater and AC tune-up because they believe it's a waste of money. However, this can't be farther from the truth! Regular HVAC maintenance offers many benefits, including:
- Improved air quality: Does your household suffer from allergies or asthma? A well-maintained system can better filter dust, dirt, pollen, pet dander, and other airborne pollutants.
- Longer system lifespan: Just like cars and other machines, your HVAC unit needs regular cooling and heating maintenance to run optimally for a longer time.
- Lower energy bills: A poorly maintained HVAC system consumes more energy to deliver the same cooling or heating.
- Less risk of breakdowns: Our Beaver Dam heating & cooling team can spot potential issues and prevent them from worsening. This saves you from expensive repairs and replacements down the road.
- Reliable performance: A well-maintained system can keep your home comfortable during the hottest days and the coldest nights.