Your home runs on plumbing, and when it fails, you need help fast. At Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning, we bring decades of experience to every job.
Our technicians can fix everything from a leaking water heater to a blocked drain. We also provide installation and maintenance services for all major plumbing systems. Many homeowners in Beaver Dam, WI, love our fast arrivals, professional customer service, and clean work— and we hope you will too!
Read our reviews and see why we're the top emergency plumber in Dane County.
Drain Cleaning Service Done Right
Don't resort to harsh chemical cleaners when dealing with a stubborn clog. These substances can damage your pipes and make future clogs more likely.
Call us instead, and we'll use advanced equipment to restore your clogged drain or sewer line. Our Beaver Dam plumbing team can also provide clogged drain repair if they spot any damage.
When Should You Call for Emergency Plumbing Repair in Beaver Dam?
While some plumbing issues can wait until business hours, others require the immediate attention of a certified expert. If you're experiencing any of the following, call us right away:
- Gas line issues: Do you smell sulfurous odors in your home? Don't wait to call a professional; leaking gas can cause serious health issues and dangerous explosions.
- Overflowing toilets: When your trusty plunger fails to tackle a toilet clog, you can rest easy knowing our experts can clear it up quickly.
- Water leaks: Even the most minor leak can lead to costly water damage and mold growth when left unchecked. Err on the side of caution and contact us right away.
- Sewage backups: Don't let raw sewage seep into your home. Call us as soon as possible so we can contain the spill and protect your family's health.
As an experienced 24-hour plumbing service company, we can fix any problem, big or small. You can trust us to deliver lasting, cost-effective solutions that meet your needs.
Learn more about us and how we became the go-to residential plumber in Beaver Dam and other parts of Dane County.
Should You Get a Tankless Water Heater Installation in Dane County?
Is your traditional water heater on its last legs? Instead of getting a hot water tank replacement, why not go tankless? This system offers many benefits, such as:
- Instant hot water
- Reduced energy consumption
- Space savings
- Less maintenance
- Lower risk of leaks
If a point-of-use water heater doesn't match your needs, our Beaver Dam plumbing team can also install, repair, or maintain tank-type systems.