Having access to appliances that can warm your home during the cold Columbus winters is vital to your comfort. Imagine what it would be like without a properly functioning furnace. That’s why it’s so important to have reliable heating and air conditioning contractors who can see to your needs as well as your budget. At Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning, we are your heating and cooling pros. We specialize in heating repair, heating replacement and installations as well as all of your AC services needs.
We pride ourselves on offering our customers affordable HVAC services. Visit our coupons page to see what we have on special!
When to Replace Your Furnace
Furnace tune ups and maintenance are vital in prolonging the life of your home’s furnace. Regularly scheduled heater tune up and maintenance with an HVAC professional can increase your furnace’s efficiency, leading to comfortable temperatures and lower energy costs. However, if your furnace isn’t working as well as it used to, even after your regularly scheduled maintenance, it may be time to consider furnace replacement.
Here are some signs your furnace may need to be replaced:
- Your furnace is reaching the 15-year mark - If your furnace is close to 15 years old and you are having to frequently schedule furnace repair, it is likely your furnace needs to be replaced.
- Repair costs are too high - If your repair cost is 50% or more of the cost of a new furnace, it may be more cost efficient to replace.
- Your energy bills are high - An older furnace will have to work harder than a new furnace to heat your home. Significant bill increases may signal that it’s time to replace your furnace.
If you have been scrolling through hundreds of heating and cooling companies looking for affordable and professional furnace installation, call the experts at Cardinal Heating & Plumbing in Columbus to schedule your furnace service.
Replacing vs. Repairing Your Furnace
A malfunctioning air conditioning unit in the middle of the summer months can make you break a sweat. If you’re tired of frequent repairs and are wondering whether you need AC repair or AC replacement, call the professionals at Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning to schedule AC tune ups and maintenance. We will inspect your home’s unit and offer honest suggestions about your AC needs.
Here are some things to consider before making a decision about air conditioning replacement:
- Your System’s Age - The EPA and Energy Star program recommend that you change your AC system when it’s older than 10 years. Your system will begin to lose efficiency around this time and repairs may be needed more frequently.
- Frequent Breakdowns - If you have had to make multiple repairs of your AC system, it may be more cost-effective to consider replacement.
- Different temperatures throughout your home - uneven temperatures throughout your home may mean you’re in need of a replacement.
If you’re still not certain you need air conditioning installation, give us a call. Our experts will perfect an inspection and let you know exactly what you need!
At Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning, we strive to provide our customers with professional, mess-free HVAC services. Our technicians are always licensed and background-checked so you can have peace of mind knowing that you are safe and that your repairs, installation, and maintenance will be performed by a professional. We are available to address your heating and cooling needs with upfront pricing and honest recommendations.
Find out what your neighbors think of our services by visiting our reviews page.