Being able to be warm during the cold Cottage Grove winters is one of the comforts you’ve come to expect in your home. A furnace malfunction could leave you out in the cold - literally! Luckily, Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning performs a wide variety of heating and cooling services including furnace tune ups and maintenance, furnace installation, and furnace repair. We also handle all of your home’s cooling needs during the summer. Don’t leave your comfort in the hands of just any of the hundreds of heating and cooling companies in Cottage Grove - trust the experts!
No repair should be out of your budget! Visit our coupons page to save even more on our upfront and affordable pricing.
Does My Furnace Need to Be Repaired or Replaced?
Deciding whether to repair or replace your furnace system can be a huge decision. Don’t fret! The experts at Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning will always give you honest suggestions about furnace replacement or heating repair. Here are some signs that your furnace might be in trouble:
- You’re paying for frequent repairs
- Your heating bill has skyrocketed
- Your furnace is not warming your home like it used to
- Cracks in your heat exchanger
Unfortunately, every appliance has a set lifespan and these may be signs that it’s time to say goodbye to your old furnace. If you have spoken to other heating and air conditioning contractors and they are insisting on expensive repairs, call us to get a second opinion. If we don’t think you’re in need of heating replacement, we will be happy to perform heater tune up and maintenance and any repairs you may need.
Signs it’s Time to Replace Your Old AC Unit
Although air conditioning replacement may seem like a big investment, having a properly functioning ac unit is vital to your comfort in your home. There are several things to consider when deciding whether or not your AC needs replacing or just simple repairs. Here are some things to consider:
- Your AC unit is on its last leg - AC units have a set lifespan and so, like any other major appliance, will have to be replaced at some point. If your AC is older than 10 years, it is time to consider a replacement unit.
- Your home is not getting as cool as it used to - If you’ve noticed decreased output from your AC and your home is just not getting cool enough, you may need a new AC unit.
- Your energy costs are high - High energy costs may be a sign that your AC unit is not working as efficiently as it used to. This causes your AC to work harder to cool your home leading to high energy bills.
If you don’t think your AC needs to be replaced, call us to schedule your AC tune ups and maintenance. We can inspect your AC unit and let you know if it’s time for AC repair or a new unit altogether.
If you want to learn more about our services, visit our reviews page and see why your neighbors always choose us for their heating and cooling needs.