Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning is your trusted residential plumbing contractor. Our technicians are licensed, trained, and background-checked so your experience with us will always be a professional one. We pride ourselves on offering our customers quality customer service and a mess and hassle-free experience. Here are just some of the services we offer:
- Gas line services
- Water line leak repair
- Toilet repair and installation
- Hot water heater repair and replacement
- Pipe winterization services
- Sewer line repair and cleaning
Are you looking for a quality plumber that will save you money? Visit our coupons page to save on our already low prices.
Is It Time to Replace Your Toilet?
Your toilet is one of your most-used plumbing appliances in your home. Chances are, you and others in your home probably use it multiple times a day. While toilets are built to last upwards of 25 years, that constant usage will ensure that your toilet will eventually give out and need to be replaced.
Here are a few signs it might be time for a new toilet:
- Cracks in the porcelain - Even small cracks can expand and eventually lead to serious water damage.
- Recurring or constant clogs - As your toilet ages, it may not be able to push water through with the same force, causing the drain to become clogged almost every time your flush.
- High utility bills - Older toilets may not be as efficient, and a new toilet can help lower your monthly water bill.
- Visible signs of wear and tear - With age, your toilet can develop stains, scratches, and other imperfections in the glaze of the porcelain that will eventually become harder and harder to clean.
- Age - If your toilet is more than 25 years old and requires replacement parts, it may be more efficient to replace the entire toilet.
When that day comes, you can rest assured knowing you can turn to the experts at Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning for toilet replacement!
Water Heater Maintenance
You can push back water heater repair and water heater replacement by performing proper water heater maintenance. There are a few DIY steps you can do at home. Flushing your tank can boost the efficiency of your water heater. With time and use, sediment build-up can collect on the walls of your tank and reduce the efficiency of your water heater.
If you’re not sure how to maintenance your tankless water heater system, give us a call. Our team of experts is happy to inspect and maintain your water heater for you so that you don’t have to!
Plumbing Emergency? Give Us a Call!
We have seen all kinds of plumbing emergencies from overflowing toilets to leaking pipes and cold showers. These plumbing emergencies can lead to damage to your home and property if you don’t treat it quickly. Luckily, Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning is available 24/7 to answer your call and send our technicians out to your home as quickly as we can. There is nothing more inconvenient than a plumbing emergency. Let us handle the stressful work so that you don’t have to.
Want to see what your neighbors think of our services? Visit our reviews page and find out for yourself why our customers love us!