Want to save money on your next HVAC service? Visit our coupons page to see how much you can save on our services.
How to Maintain Your Furnace
Although you should always call us for an annual inspection before the winter to make sure your furnace system will keep you warm, there are steps you can take to help prevent any major malfunctions of your furnace system. Here are some easy maintenance tips you can do at home:
- Check to make sure your pilot light is lit and emitting a blue flame
- Check your system’s blower and vacuum out any dust or debris
- Make sure nothing is obstructing your vents
- Check or replace your filter every 30 days
If you begin to notice that your furnace is making strange noises, isn’t heating your home like it used to, or is emitting strange odors, it’s time to call us. We can discuss whether you’re in need of furnace repair, furnace replacement and furnace installation. Don’t forget to give us a call to schedule regular heater tune up and maintenance to keep your system running at its best and most efficient.
Replacing vs. Repairing your Air Conditioning System
Many heating and cooling companies may suggest that you need an air conditioning replacement when simple ac repair can do the job. Call us for a second opinion and let us handle your repairs, installations, and ac tune ups and maintenance. Here are some things to consider when deciding whether to repair or replace:
- Age - Replace your system if it is older than 15 years
- Repair costs are too high - Multiply the cost of your repair by the age of your unit and if the result is less than the cost of a new AC, then repair may be the best path.
- Your energy bills are too high - Newer systems may be more energy efficient and lower your energy costs
If you’re still not sure if you want to repair or replace your system, give the experts a call. We handle everything from AC replacement and air conditioning installation to routine maintenance. We will always give you our honest opinion about what the best choice is for you and your home.
Want to know what your neighbors think of our services? Visit our reviews page.