With winter temperatures reaching all-time lows in Sun Prairie, having a functioning heater is a must. So how do you keep your heater working for long, and what do you do if it needs repairs? Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning is your expert heating repair service company. With over 30 years of experience, working with all major brands, our heating contractors have the skills to keep your heater working in top shape. Best of all, we can also perform heater repair services, which can restore heat to your home when you need it most.
Save on your heater service needs with our coupons and specials.
5 Signs Your Heater Needs Repairs
Part of being a responsible homeowner is paying attention to your appliances. More often than not, a heater will have various symptoms that can clue you in that repairs are needed. Some of these signs include:
- High Energy Bills: You never want to pay more than you have to on utilities, so you’ll often be able to tell if there is a spike month over month. If you haven't been doing anything outside of the norm, then a damaged heater can be to blame, especially during the winter months.
- Low Airflow: Part of the job of your heater is to distribute a strong flow of warm air throughout your home. If you’re putting your hand up to the vents, and noticing a decrease in airflow, there may be a mechanical issue to blame.
- Noisy Operation: Heaters and air conditioners make some noise during operation, but anytime you hear something outside of the norm, pay attention. Grinding, screeching, and whirring, are all indications that there is a mechanical failure inside the heater itself.
- System Turns On and Off: This is particularly common during the winter months when your heater is used the most. If your system is constantly turning on and off, without ever actually heating your home, there may be an electrical issue in the unit.
- Heater Older than 15: Most homeowners will avoid replacing their HVAC system like the plague. The reality is that after 15 years, those systems may deteriorate, and cause more damage than they’re worth. If the indoor air quality is bad, and you're constantly in need of repairs, the age of your system may to blame.
Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning offers reliable heater repair services that can be used to get your system back to working order. When you work with our technicians you can rest assured that we’ll get to the source of the problem, and fix it the first time.
Avoiding Repairs with Maintenance
The easiest way to avoid costly emergency repairs is with regular heater maintenance. You can schedule regular appointments with our technicians, which include:
- Inspection of your heater
- Perform spot repairs as needed
- Check mechanical components
- Review electrical connections
Don’t wait for the winter season to get the service you need. Heater upkeep is a year-round job, and with the help of Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning, you can get it done easily and conveniently.
Don’t just take our word for it. Visit our reviews page to see what our customers have to say about our services, and when you’re ready, call us to schedule a heater inspection for your home.