HVAC Service Technician
Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning is growing, and in need of talented HVAC Technicians to satisfy our customers needs. At Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning we empower our employees to develop their skills, and advance in their career. It’s our philosophy, along with our uncompromising commitment to customer satisfaction that has made Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning a success, and a great place to work.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, the parts department and the installation team.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- You will need to be on call occasionally.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Because you will be driving our trucks, we need you to have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training so that you can grow and develop as a professional.
- Perform service & maintenance on a variety of different HVAC systems
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 1 year experience in HVAC service & maintenance
- EPA Certification
- Able to read wiring schematics
- Able to read mechanical plans
- Self motivated
- Positive attitude
- Highly organized
- Good communications skills
- Good writing skills
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary plus performance bonuses
- Based on experience pay is $50k to $100k per year
- Company supplied truck with gas card
- Medical Insurance –Health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- New technology, including iPad & access to integrated software
- 401k Plan with a company match
- Paid continuing education
- Service diagnostic tools
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick days
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – then this may be the place for you. The successful applicants will work in a place where they will be appreciated, and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, please fill out our application below.