Our customers love our tailored customer service and quality solutions to their electrical problems. Our electrical contractors are always licensed, background-checked and ready to service you with quality electrical work. Here are just some of the services we provide:
- Electrical Wiring Repair and Replacement
- Electrical Panel Upgrade
- Indoor and Outdoor Lighting
- Dimmer Light Switch Installation
- Chandelier Installation
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- Landscape Lighting
- Motion Sensor Activated Lighting
Your Madison neighbors love our electrical services. Don’t believe us? See what they have to say about us on our reviews page.
Need to Install a Generator? We’re the Experts
Working with generators can be a dangerous job. Hire a trusted electrician from Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning to ensure the job is done right. We have the tools and expertise to give you accurate and fast generator installation. Don’t get left without power when emergency strikes. Consider installing a generator.
There are multiple benefits to installing a residential electrical generator. Generators act as a sort of insurance policy, assuring you that you will never be left without electricity even in emergency situations. Here are just a few of the manyfold benefits of generators:
- Automatic power delivery during a blackout
- Will allow you to use all of your appliances including heating, cooling, and refrigeration in the case of a blackout or emergency
- Is a safe backup method when used properly and installed by a professional
- Protects your home from surges and fluctuations in voltage
When installed by a professional, a backup generator could be a vital and necessary addition to your home.
GFCI/AFCI Outlets vs. Standard Outlets
GFCI and AFCI outlets have become the standard in modern homes today and are often required by code in lieu of traditional power outlets. GFCI outlets are special outlets that are installed in places where there is exposure to water and humidity such as laundry rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, and outdoor spaces. When these outlets sense a different current, they shut off so as to protect you from electrocution. AFCI outlets work in a similar fashion and prevent electrical fires.
If you’re ready to upgrade your home in order to prevent dangerous shocks or fires, call us today for GFCI outlet installation.
Not sure if your home’s outlets are up to code? Contact us today for safe and reliable outlet switch repair.
When to Replace your Breaker Panel
Breaker box repair may seem like a stressful experience but the experts at Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning know exactly how to fix your breaker panel issues. When considering whether to repair or replace your circuit breaker, here are a few things to consider.
- Your breakers are tripping often
- You are experiencing burning smells from your panel
- Your circuit breakers will not remain in the reset position
- There is corrosion, water damage or rust on your breaker box