Electrical problems can happen anytime, causing safety hazards and costly damage. If you don't want to take any chances, you need a residential electrician you can trust.
We at Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning are your go-to source for residential electrical services in McFarland, WI, and the surrounding area. We have a team of licensed experts who can always help with whatever you need, from GFCI receptacle installations to electrical circuit breaker repairs.
If you want to know how we became the go-to electrical contractors in Dane County, read our reviews and see how we handle every job with care.
Updating Your Electrical Outlets
Homes greatly benefit from today's cutting-edge outlet designs. If you're looking to update your current fixtures, here's a breakdown of the most popular types of outlets:
- AFCI outlet installation: Arc-fault circuit interrupter outlets prevent electrical fires by detecting potentially dangerous arcs and quickly cutting off the power.
- GFCI outlet installation: Ground fault circuit interrupter outlets protect you from electric shock by quickly shutting off the power in case of a ground fault. These models fit best in rooms with water sources, such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- USB wall outlet installation: USB outlets provide an easy and convenient way of charging your devices without searching for a wall adapter.
You can also count on us to fix your existing outlets. Schedule an electrical repair service, and we'll inspect and address any issues you have.
Do You Need an Electrical Panel Upgrade?
Your breaker panel is responsible for controlling the flow of electricity throughout your home. If it starts to malfunction, it can endanger you and your property. Keep an eye out for these warning signs and call for a fuse box replacement when you notice them:
- Your breaker panel makes strange noises.
- Your lights are flickering or turning off by themselves.
- You can smell burning plastic or rubber.
- Your system keeps tripping.
- Sparks are coming from the breaker panel.
Our McFarland electrical team can quickly identify the problem and provide a solution that fits your budget and needs. We can also provide electrical panel replacement if your current system can't handle the demands of your home.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you want to know about the benefits of a circuit breaker replacement. We'll make sure you get the best service possible.
We Offer Premium Indoor Lighting Options
Lighting is an important component of any home. It's not only necessary for visibility, but it also helps set the mood and style. Contact us if you're looking for a way to upgrade your indoor lighting.
We can install everything from simple overhead lights to modern and intricate chandeliers. Our McFarland electrical team can also fit your home with energy-efficient bulbs, saving you money on electricity bills.