When you remodel your bathroom, you want to choose the right tub, faucets, and fixtures for your home. Bathroom remodeling is a great way to improve the value of your home. An upgrade improves appearance, and often saves you money on water and utilities if you choose to install “green” fixtures. Regardless of the look and feel you want for your bathroom, the most important factor is working with a reliable bathroom remodeling contractor. At Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning we can help you design and conceptualize a bathroom that works for your needs and budget.
Save on your bathroom renovation with our coupons and specials.
How to Choose the Right Bathtub
When you install a tub, do you want to keep it simple or go for a more upscale look? What are some of the bathtub styles for you to consider? Bathtub installation depends on space and budget, but having a general idea of what you want is a great way to start.
- Alcove Tubs: These tubs are often designed for apartments, condos, and small bathrooms. Generally, there is wall coverage on three sides of the tub. Their design is often sleek, modern, and very simple.
- Clawfoot Tubs: You’ve seen them in movies, and if you have the larger space to accommodate them, they’re a beautiful addition to any bathroom. These freestanding bathtubs come with feet. You can choose different type of feet to match your decor, and the tub you choose.
- Angled Freestanding Tub: An angled freestanding tub has one side higher than the other. It supports your back, head, and neck. They come in several styles and are designed for larger roomier bathrooms.
- Jacuzzi Tubs: Whirlpool tubs have jets the provide a flow of warm water with bubbles to massage the muscles of the back and neck. They cost more because of their spa like features, but they have plenty of benefits that make them well worth the cost.
Once you know what bathtub you want in your remodeled bathroom, it’s important to let our plumbing contractors know. They can easily work it into the design and ensure your dream becomes a reality.
Benefits of Replacing Faucets and Fixtures
When you remodel the bathroom faucets play a big role. Everyone notices the faucets in the sink and the bathtub. Not only do they add to the appearance of the bathroom, but also replacement can help to solve some of the more troubling plumbing problems.
Leaky faucets can impact your home by:
- Causing water damage to counters and cabinets
- Increase your utility bills from wasted water
- Stain your sink or fixtures
- Damage your plumbing, especially during the winter seasons
Take a bathroom remodel as your opportunity for leaky faucet repair services. Our plumbers will install the new fixtures perfectly, and check to ensure that leaks are no longer a cause for concern.
5 Perks of Bathroom Remodeling
If you’re still on the fence about bathroom remodeling, or just concerned about the price, consider the following benefits:
- Bathroom remodels increase the value of your home
- Allow for complete personalization and customization
- Help to save money with water saving fixtures
- Eliminate common plumbing problems
- Prevent major plumbing emergencies
At Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning we want to make your dream bathroom a reality, and we want to make it as stress free as possible. This is why we offer upfront pricing, and always involve you in every decision and aspect of the project.
Visit our reviews page to see what some of our satisfied customers have to say about our services, or call us to schedule a consultation today!