Holding off on HVAC repairs because you don’t want to break your budget? Visit our coupons page to save on our already low pricing.
Maintaining Your Home’s Heating System
Not maintaining your home’s furnace system can lead to costly heating repair and expensive furnace replacement. Here are some tips for keeping your furnace system running in tip-top shape:
- Clean or replace your filter every 30 to 90 days.
- Make sure your blower motor is functioning correctly. Noisy furnaces can be a sign that your blower motor is malfunctioning.
- Reduce stress on your home’s heating system by ensuring your home is properly sealed and insulated
- Make sure your vents and ductwork are clear and clean
A lot of heating and cooling companies may try to convince you to perform expensive replacements however, with proper furnace tune ups and maintenance, your system can run more efficiently. If you are noticing that your furnace is making strange noises, not working at its most efficient, or your heating costs are high, consider calling us. We will conduct an inspection and help you decide if you need furnace repair, furnace replacement, or installation of a new unit.
How to Keep Your AC Running at its Most Efficient
AC tune ups and maintenance can prolong the life of your home’s AC system and save you money in the long run. Our team knows what’s best for your home and can help you decide whether you’re in need of AC repair or air conditioning replacement. Here are some preliminary steps you can take maintenance wise until it’s time to give us a call.
- Remove debris from your exterior AC condenser
- Clean the area around your AC Unit
- Replace your filters frequently
If your AC is acting strange, leaking, or not cooling your home to your satisfaction, give us a call. Our expert technicians can conduct an inspection of your home’s air conditioning system and help you decide if you’re in need of AC replacement or minor repairs.
Don’t just take our word for it! See what your neighbors have to say about our HVAC services on our reviews page.